Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gastric Bypass

Many people have sent me messages, "WHY ARE YOU AT THE DOCTORS SOO MUCH?!" Well followers... Theres a few things Ive been getting taken care of.
I just came back from Texas because I am getting gastric bypass. [Yes, Im big enough] lol. Many people dont believe me because I am tall, 5'9" to be exact, and my weight is pretty even, but yes it is true... I am in the final stages of getting the surgery taken care of.


WHY?!

Recently my weight has caused some complications in my health, so I need this for many reasons. NO THIS IS NOT THE EASY WAY OUT, theres a lot to this that many are unaware of.
1. I have to pay ALOT of money to have this done
2. I have to follow strict rules before and after [ weight,food, & lifestyle restrictions]
3. There are certain things I will be giving up for life. [all sugars, liquor etc]

I have put soo much thought into this and asked many questions and I'm definitely going through with this...

With this surgery, they will be reducing the size of my stomach and this will:
1. Limit the amount of food intake
2. Decrease 95% of calorie intake
3. Take away the feeling of "hunger" completely"
4. Be permanent. After this is done, theres not undoing.

I am excited and very nervous at the same time. :] WISH ME LUCK <3



This is what will be done. & Yes they leave the remaining stomach in you


Star Jones definitely didnt loose this weight by herself. Gastric was done

No comments:

Post a Comment