Thursday, June 17, 2010

Currently.....



Drakes "Thank Me Later" Album dropped earlier this week and caused a riot at an Album Signing. From tweets, blogposts, and local buzz, this album is suppose to be hot. I will do a review on it soon. :]
TRACKLIST
1. Intro
2. The One
3. Love & Guns
4. Shut It Down (Feat. The Dream)
5. Return the Favor
6. Light Up (Feat. Jay-Z)
7. It’s Not Personal
8. Hold On
9. She Goes, I Go
10. Fireworks
11. Riding Music (Feat. Young Jeezy)
12. Don’t Change (Feat. Kid Cudi & Kanye West)
13. Fiction (Feat. Andre 3000)
14. Go Hard
15. Fear (Pt. II)
16. Momma
17. I Love H.E.R. 2010
* Forever (Drake & Eminem Feat. Kanye West & Lil Wayne)




Nicki M. on the cover of VIBE June 2nd, 2010 looking adorable.

From the article:
“When I grew up I saw females doing certain things, and I thought I had to do that exactly,” she says. “The female rappers of my day spoke about sex a lot . . . and I thought that to have the success they got, I would have to represent the same thing. When in fact I didn’t have to represent the same thing.




T.I. speaks out on the snitchin accusations in XXL.
From article:
“Please understand the G code that I learned from, if you speak out your mouth that a muthaf**ka is telling on somebody and you can’t come with indisputable, irrefutable facts to support that statement, that makes you the sucker,” T.I. said. “You are now in violation of the G code. And there ain’t nobody, nowhere in naan jail sayin’ I was on they paperwork."




Rhi Rhi out with bestie Melissa looking too cute.




Christina Milian and new baby Violet



Amber Rose photo from the upcoming YRB Magazine shoot. Marilyn Monroe themed

No comments:

Post a Comment