Thursday, June 17, 2010

Top 5 Summer Items

Summa Summa Summa Time :]



It is Summer and I am going to do a top 5 Summer needs :]
#1. To The Beach Bronze Body Oil.
This product is amazing. It is an oil based product with bronze specs in it to give your skin a nice summer-y glow. It is $22.00 and worth every penny. :] Its sold out online and many MAC stores are sold out too. New shipments are coming so make sure you get this LIMITED EDITION product.


#2. The Aveno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer
This is one of the best facial moisturizers out right now in my opinion. It provides great moisture to your skin as well as helps prevent "imperfections" lol. This doesnt have SPF so keep that in mind. This was $8.49 at Target :]


#3. Burts Bees Lip Balm/Chapstick
This is a must during the summer. My lips get dry so fast and this is needed to keep my lips moisturized and protected. This product is with me 24/7 :] Burt's Bees is $2.49 almost everywhere.



#4.Aussie's Three Minute Moisture Treatment
This product is amazing. This is a leave in conditioner for your hair that you put in while your in the shower. Wash your hair and then add this into your hair and keep it in for 3 mins while you do everything else and once you rinse this out, your hair is soo soft and moisturized. And with curly hair, my hair is naturally dry so I do this PLUS my other daily conditioner in the show. This is a great product and is only $3.47 at Target :]



#5. China Glazes "Audry" Nail Polish
I love this nail polish. This, a bright pink and a pastel green polish have been on my toes in rotation lol. This color is similar to a Tiffanys Blue and its really cute :]



These are the top five products thus far, but I will probably have a few of these summer since they will change from time to time and I will probably buy something new that I will need to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment