Thursday, June 24, 2010

SneakerHead?!

As many of yall know, I use to be a Sneaker Fanatic.. Now that I have gotten older, Ive changed that a little bit. Before when I was young, I was able to buy any and every sneaker I liked, and now I have A LOT more responsibilities, so my outlook on sneakers is very different. Even though I have/make more money now, I only buy sneakers that REALLY stick out to me or if they have been a favorite for some time.

At the end of the year, Jordan is re-releasing his Retro 13's and I WILL BUY THESE. 13's have been my all time favorites for some time and I have to get these. lol.

In November, Jordan will be releasing the French Blue 13's [below] and then in December he will be releasing his White/Red 13's. :] These are Christmas Must Haves.







No comments:

Post a Comment