Thursday, February 11, 2010

Haul;;

Hello blogspot.
Did some online shopping today and as MOST big girls know, ITS HARD AS SHIT TO FIND CUTE BIG GIRL CLOTHES. I do a lot of shopping at Fatih 21 [Forever 21 for us thick chicks], Torrid [if I juss got a fat ass check], DEBS, and WETSEAL.
I am not a fashion expert but I do know the DOS and DONTS for my size.
Here's what I bought;;
Photobucket
Short Peach Cardigan. Id wear this with a white undershirt or cami.
Photobucket
Grey Sweater Material shirt. Sinched at the waist will slim down your upper region but will make your chest look bigger especially where this is sinched.
Photobucket
Blk Leather Jacket with Gold metal. I have this jacket in every color, lol, and I only bought this one because of the gold zippers and the studs on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment