Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pistol Whipped?!

young berg Pictures, Images and Photos

So like many heard.. Young Berg was supposedly robbed and "pistol whipped" in LA. LOL
I got so much to say about this.
#1. Niccas really be "pistol whippin" these days?! lol #imjustsayin
#2. The robber only got away with $10,000 in cash and jewels. Wtf was this dude wearing? A chain out the Cracker Jack box? Lil Wayne, Diddy, and even D-list celebs are walking around with chains that are HALF A MIL. The chain/jewels he had on WERENT WORTH SHIT. lol.

AND TO TOP IT OFF. THIS IS WHAT HE RELEASED TO THE PRESS:
"So basically there is a story on TMZ or whatever. Thanks for the free promo and publicity right now. It’s just not the right publicity. I wish y'all was talking about the album or mixtape. I am fine. I’m straight. I’m still gorgeous. I love you mom, Thanks for these good genes."



YUNG BERG! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND STFU. LMAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment