Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Im Back;;

BLOGSPOT;;
Man o man. Its been a hectic ass week. School and work are kickin my tail, no lie. Time is real limited soo I havent had time to post. But a lot has happened. Bought some new things. :]
So i got a big virus on my laptop from twitter and twit pic. Straight ass and cocks popped up nonstop for 4 days straight and then it was time to get a new laptop. Been on mission for a Macbook Pro for about 3 months now, but not ready to make a huge purchase like that. lol. Soo ive been wanting a Netbook and found a CUTE white and pink on that i had to have... Soo heres my new bby;;

Photobucket
This is just for school. With limited memory, I dont plan to use it for anything but for school. So light and compact, it fights right in my bag for class.

Now last weekend I went to Santa Fe to go to the outlet mall and mall out there. Just for a day trip. And the sad thing is, the small city of Santa Fe has better shopping places than Albuquerque does. :[ lol Any who, I went shopping crazy and spent too much money. I went to Rue 21 and went accessory crazy. Heres some of what I bought:
Photobucket
Im really into broaches and pearls right now, so I HAD TO buy this. $6.99
Photobucket
More pearls and rhinestones :] $5.99
Photobucket
This has a matching broach with the above bracelet. $7.99
Photobucket
Rhinestone Heart ring. $6.99
Photobucket
I love these earrings. Pearls with heart rhinestones on a gold base. $4.99
Photobucket
This smells real good. :] Only 9.99.

I also bought some dunkz from the Nike Outlet, more clothes than I should, and more jewelery. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment